Deer Tracks Junction
There are so many fun things to do, where do you start? That’s easy…
Just get here! Check our Hours to see when we are open, and then just come on in and enjoy the animals and AMAZING ice cream. If the weather is questionable, please call ahead to make sure bad weather has not caused an early closure.
Visit our Adventure Park, where you will get to interact with all kinds of great animals like pigs, goats, bunnies, donkeys, camels, alpacas, and so much more, all while playing in our crazy fun, one of a kind, GIANT play areas. Don’t forget to purchase some food for the animals if you are up for getting a little slobbery 🙂 or check out our Animal Fun page to see if you want to pre- book a bottle feeding. The Adventure Park is just wander at your leisure, and PARKING is always FREE!
Be sure to check out our Drive-Thru park: Site 57 Safari!
Don’t forget about our Farm Fresh Homemade ice cream at the PLOP PLOP ICE CREAM SHOP. We make it right here on the ranch so you know it has to be AMAZING!
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges:
If it rains after you purchase your tickets or animal food, you are welcome to wait out the rain and finish your visit later in the day. If it is a dangerous storm, we will have to close the outdoor areas, possibly for the rest of the day.
Things to know before you go:All guests entering Deer Tracks Junction Adventure Park and Site 57 Safari are doing so at their own risk. Deer Tracks Junction Adventure Park and Site 57 Safari will not be held responsible for injuries or damage to vehicles. Please review all rules before purchasing your ticket.
- Please wash your hands frequently, especially before and after feeding the animals.
- If you are sick, or have been exposed to Covid-19, PLEASE do not visit. Stay home and help keep everyone healthy.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds or exchanges.
- NO SHIRT, NO SHOES, NO SERVICE ~ Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times while on the premises.
- NO ANIMALS ALLOWED ON PREMISES ~ For the comfort and safety of all visitors and our resident animals, please leave your pets at home.
- NO SERVICE ANIMALS ALLOWED IN ANIMAL PARK ~ Due to the up close and personal nature of our facility, and for the safety of our resident animals AND your service animal, Service Animals are not allowed in the ANIMAL PARK OR DRIVE THRU.
- NO SMOKING/VAPING ON-PREMISES.
- Our entire facility is accessible to all guests.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED TO BE EATEN IN THE MAIN BUILDING OR BY THE ANIMALS IN THE PARK.
- Tickets can be purchased at the door. No need to prepurchase.
- 2 and under are always free. No ticket needed.
- We accept all major Credit Cards with a $5 minimum. No Checks.
- We do not have any type of Birthday or Party packages. There is a picnic area available for parties to use for a nominal fee.