We strongly recommend purchasing tickets online before you come to Deer Tracks Junction to insure seating on the tour of your choice.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
You must agree to the terms of the Liability Waiver before purchasing tickets online.
American Express not accepted. No Personal Checks.
Tour Prices (includes Tour, Live Theater Show, play area, and more:
- $10 per person, 2 and under are free (no ticket needed)
- Stagecoach Tour is fully enclosed
- Tickets should be purchased online before visiting to insure available seating
- Tours last approximately 45 minutes
- Tours leave on the hour
- No food or drinks allowed on the tour
- Please silence all cell phones during tours so everyone can enjoy their trip
- Tours are hosted by knowledgeable guides that will entertain and inform you throughout the tour.
Tour Times for August:
- Thursday and Friday: 5 pm, 6pm, and 7 pm
- Saturday: 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm, and 8 pm
- Sunday: 5 pm, 6 pm, and 7 pm
Tour Times for September:
- Friday: 5 pm and 6 pm
- Saturday: 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, and 7 pm
- Sunday: 4 pm, 5 pm, and 6 pm